- Utilizing the latest oxygen analyzer technology, the unit provides a stable, digital readout of oxygen concentration to ± 0.1%.
- A heavy duty Pyrex chimney is provided, along with two types of sample holder:
a: For non-self-supporting sheet samples (e.g. textiles, films, papers, etc.) Sample size: 150 x 37.5 mm and up to 12 mm thick.
b: Self-supporting rod samples (e.g. plastics, wood, etc.). Sample size: 150 mm length and up to 10 mm diameter.
- Automatic calibration.
- Digital selection of oxygen concentration by push-button control.
- Adjustment of oxygen and nitrogen flow is automatic to achieve the desired oxygen concentration.
- Digital Display: Instrument status, oxygen concentration, flow rate, chimney temperature, elapsed time.
- All necessary control valves, flowmeters and filters are built in and the instrument is easy to use.
- The apparatus is supplied complete with a burner assembly and instruction manual.
- 110 V 50/60Hz or 230 V 50Hz
- 100 Lbs
- ASTM D 2863
- ISO 4589 PART 2
- BS 2782 PART 1, METHOD 141
- NFT 51-071