- Manufactured with specified ½" marinite panels framed in stainless steel
- Specimen holder & stopwatch included
- Burner system, complete with automatic controls, which will:
a: Release a gas flow for 20 seconds
b: Activate a spark igniter and ignite the gas at the 20-second mark
c: Shut the system down completely after the 45-second flame application
- One clamp-type Specimen Holder is included. This holder grips the material at the top and allows it to hang freely, in proper alignment with the face of the burner
- 110 V 50/60Hz or 230 V 50Hz
- Shipping Weight: 200 lbs.
- Model 701 - TM1 is the specified apparatus for all hanging decorative materials weighing less than 21 oz/yd² (700 g/m²)
- Cubicle curtains
- Display tables, etc.
- NFPA 701 (1996, 1999, 2004 and later editions) Test Method 1